Sabrina Single Mother's Scholarship
The Sabrina Single Mother's Scholarship is awarded every Spring semester. Applications for the scholarship are available. The students selected will receive an award which will be credited to the students’ account during the Spring semester. A letter of notification will be sent to the student, or students, selected. Our deadline has EXTENDED to Wednesday April 15th, 2020. Please write us an e-mail or contact us via phone at 505.277.3716 if you have difficulties meeting this deadline.
- Available to graduate and undergraduate Single Parents attending UNM
- Must be registered for 6 or more credit hours per semester during the academic year
- Must have cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must display financial need
- Must be sole financial supporter of the family
- Unofficial UNM transcript
- Completed two-page application form
- Short essay responding to questions in application
- Copy of current tax return or FAFSA application, last 2 pay stubs (if working), and copy of Financial Aid Award
- One (1) letter of recommendation from previous employer, volunteer supervisor, academic advisor, or professor (not to exceed one page)
Applications for Sabrina Single Mothers Scholarship 2020 available to download and print here.