Sabrina Single Parents Scholarship
The Sabrina Single Parents Scholarship is awarded every Spring semester only. The students selected will receive a letter of notification and an award which will be credited to the students’ account during the semester. The deadline for this scholarship is always in March and the application for the current year will be posted down bellow.
- Graduate and undergraduate Single Parents attending UNM
- Must be registered for 6 or more credit hours per semester during the academic year
- Must have cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Must display financial need
- Must be sole financial supporter of the family
- Application Form
- Written statement responding to the questions provided (no more than two pages)
- Proof of financial need such as an Income Tax return, (preferable, if possible) or pay stubs, financial aid award, etc.
- Current photo of yourself (can include your children if you are comfortable—this will be used in a slideshow honoring selected recipients in a Recognition Reception on April 28th)
2024 Scholarship Information:
The Sabrina Scholarship is currently closed. Come back later to apply.